How to get fair skin ?
What you eat reflects out. Everyone wants to look fair and attractive, am I right?If Yes than Diet Kundali is ready to help you. With the help of dietary modifications and proper skin regime you can get a healthy glowing and beautiful fair skin.
When I search on internet how to get fair skin, I always see articles saying importance of water soluble and fat soluble vitamins for skin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E these all vitamins are very essential for body,they all helps to protect skin from free radical damages. But the issue is most of us do not know if we are eating these vitamins in proper amount to fight the skin damage. If you are one of them then diet Kundali will helps you to identify how much vitamins, minerals, protein you are consuming from your diet and their adequacy. If you have already started work on this here are some skin care tips that will helps you to get fair skin.
Tips on how to get fair skin and glowing skin:
- Skin is very sensitive and it has to be protected against harmful rays of sun, pollution, radiation, dust,dirt, water born bacteria, stress etc. Think about daily skin regime cleansing, toning moisturizing is very important to make your skin fair and glowing.Buy superpremium brand cosmetics with the well-knownbrand; consult your skin specialist if you have any skin problem. Now the question is how to clean the face and which brand we have to use? DietKundali beauty experts will give you suggestions. Drop your question on our health query and will contact you soon.
- Your body has to be properly nourished internally by powerful nutrients to reduce the effect of free radicals take vitamin C rich food.
- Stay away from junk food,fried food as all street food is harmful to skin health. Junkfood has empty calories, more free radicles and leads to weight gain.
- Drink plenty of water for beautiful skin. Drink at least 10 to 12 glass of water every day it willmake your skin hydrate.
- Add variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet, different color fruits give you different kind of antioxidants.These antioxidants help to get and maintain healthy and glowing skin. To get fair skin takes vitamin C supplements and applies those brightening cosmetics which contain Vitamin C.
- Calcium rich food should be included in your diet. Along with vitamin D.Take early morning sun bath to protect you from vitamin D deficiency.
- Diet rich in fat soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D and water soluble vitamins such as, vitamin B12 and vitamin C provides skin smoothness as well as shinning. These vitamins protect our skin from free radical damages internally and externally both. Vitamin B12 helps in constant renewal of the skin and in cell reproduction. Protect yourself against Vitamin B12 deficiency by taking a Natural B supplement
- Iron loss or anemia makes your skin dull. So add green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet to fulfill your iron requirement.
- Omega 3 rich food or supplements add daily it will gives you glowing skin. Sources fish salmon, walnut, flaxseeds etc.
- Nutrients like vitamin B and zinc promote healthy skin and support blood circulation.
- Glowing skin is straight forwardly related to vitamin B12. Sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 is very essential for healthy hair, skinand nails.
- Consult a skin expert before you choosing your skin care brand.
Diet Kundali can help you to :
- Interact our recognized skin specialist in your area.
- Choose super premium beauty products from our recognized beauty shop owners.
- Experience beauty shop at your home. Feel the super-premium beauty products at your home before you buy them.
- Measure your nutritional status which is essential for glowing skin.
- How to get fair skin - recognize your body needs and antioxidants which address how to become fair.